Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Why the Site

I worry that Asher won't get the same active mothering that Talmage has. This is one reason that I wanted to space my children three years apart. That way (hopefully), I will be able to repeat this project in three some odd years for Asher.

This in part explains the organization of the site. I'm not going to post what books we did unless they were particularly good for illustrating the letter sound. I will include notes to myself on what to change in the future. Mostly I will keep pictures and instructions and websites I've pilfered here regarding our activities so I remember what I did.

But you may find an occasional note about Talmage and his development. Maybe in three years I'll update it to include notes on Asher. And if the site is helpful to the internet audience at large, that's fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment