Saturday, September 12, 2009

V Stuff

Activities

Vote. We let the people make their voices heard. We called various family members and Talmage asked them "What do you like the most, apples or oranges?" We then kept track of their responses on this chart:



After we collected our data, we made a bar graph to compare the two:



Talmage pointed out that my orange line was much closer to the five than the four. I was about to be defensive when I realized that meant he understood the graph. Good work Talmage.

Vulture. We printed out this template.

Painting the picture with watercolors mixed up the activity a bit.



Vegetable soup.

This soup was delicious. I ate it for a full week.

Here is the recipe.

Violet painting.





I thought our violet paintings had a kind of Morris Louis feel to them. If Morris Louis only painted in purple.

Treasure hunt. vacuum, van, vase, vulture. The treat was a Dove chocolate bar. Red Vines would have been even better.

1 comment: