Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Z Stuff

Animal Strike at the Zoo by Karma Wilson provided plenty of zoos, zookeepers, and zebras.

Activities

Zebra

I bought the wooden zebra at Michael's for a dollar or two. We decided that zebras are black with white stripes rather than white with black stripes.

Zoo Number One



What's cooler than Magic Grow Capsules? The safari edition made an awesome zoo.

Zoo Number Two



Simple enough. I bought zoo themed stickers from the store and we made a zoo scene on a piece of paper.

And the Actual Zoo.

All right, several snowstorms this week made a trip to the zoo impossible, but next time we go to Hogle Zoo, I'm counting it.

From Ascot to Zipper.

Tal and I have had issues about getting dressed the last couple of weeks. Namely, I would like for himself to get dressed. But I realized that I've never really taught this skill to him. Hooray for ABC Stuff!

I got a laundry bin and put in a variety of seasonal clothing. Then I would describe imagined weather conditions and activities. As fast as he could, Tal would pull out a corresponding outfit and put it on as fast as he could.



Zucchini Bread. An idea for next time.

The treat was a PEZ dispenser. I thought of Twizzlers, too. And last summer in Washington, I found a candy bar called Zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment