Wednesday, June 24, 2009

P Stuff

Activities

Three Little Pigs. Another flannel board success. I found these coloring pages online. I got the pages here.

I cut them out and Talmage watercolored them. Then I faux laminated them, sandpaper on the back and voila! Three Little Pigs story.

Insert video here.

Paintings at UMFA. I was going to do this for M Stuff (museum) but then ran out of time. We went to the Utah Museum of Fine Art to look at paintings. I got on their website before hand to pull images that they had on display (I called their education office to verify). I then made a chart. Charts are all the rage at our house right now.



We then looked through the displays for these works. It was much more successful than I imagined and he did his art historian Mama proud.

Pomander Balls.

One of the best things about ABC Stuff is that we are festive at all the wrong times of the year. What's more fun than Christmas in June?

These are pretty easy. Citrus fruit. Poke with a pencil and insert a clove in the resulting hole. Other instructions involve ribbon and cinnamon, but we stuck with simplicity.

Treasure hunt. paint, pencils, puzzles, panda bear, pants, piano, popsicles. The treat was a Push Pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment