Sunday, March 7, 2010

TR Stuff

When I realized trucks and trains started with TR, I knew we'd have no problem finding TR books. Our favorite find of the week was Russell and the Lost Treasure by Rob Scotton.

Activities

Train. Since we painted a choo choo train during CH week, I had to change the activity a bit. This time I bought a wooden train from the craft store. Tal painted it.



Truck. Similar to above, this wooden train came in a kit with markers. Tal colored it.



Tree



For this activity, Tal traced my hand on white paper. We cut out the hand a glued it on blue paper. I then cut leaves out of various green and yellow papers and Tal glued them on.

Rice Krispie Treats.




Find the original recipe here.

Treasure hunt: Truck, train table, train tracks, trash can, tree, trunk. The treat was a store bought Rice Krispie treat. Tal pointed out that anything would work because treat started with a TR.

No comments:

Post a Comment