Sunday, May 9, 2010

GL Stuff

Activities

In general I try not to spend too much money on these projects and instead opt for stuff that's generally already in my craft supply, but there were just so many fun GL things at the craft store, that I bought everything.

Glitter Glue



These were a big hit. What's more fun than shiny adhesive?

Stained Glass



This craft involved putting different colors of plastic beads into the frame and then melting them in the oven. Not actual stained glass, but I counted it.

Glow-in-the-Dark Paint

This stuff was AWESOME. I picked up a pillowcase from the DI this week and let Tal decorate in with this fancy glowing paint. Here's the end result.



Treasure hunt: glue, glasses, glove, glow-in-the-dark pillow. The treasure was Black Forest Gummy Glo Worms.

No comments:

Post a Comment